Sunday, September 2, 2007

Week 2 is on!

Well, week number 2 started out pretty much the same as week 1 ended...I was just hanging out and napping...
Then, I got some special visitors! Grandmom and Granddad came to visit and help mommy while daddy went back to work.



That was so much fun...and they were so generous...they brought me a whole bunch of really cute outfits to complement my cuteness (confirmed in a recent poll...see below!). Then Aunt Tracie and Julia came to visit and spend time with me...not only did they visit...they brought me really cool presents...what a blessing to have such a generous family!


It was pretty relaxed, but that odd character kept trying to take the attention away from me...

...he is not so bad though...I just hope I outweigh him soon!


The day after Grandmom and Grandad left, mom and dad took me to meet my church family...this was my first Sunday service, and I was so excited...

...I didn't know what to expect, but it was a great time. Everybody was so nice and kept looking in my stroller at me and smiling and hugging or shaking hands with mom and dad. I look forward to talking with these people more. Then we sang songs (well, I mostly slept) and heard Mr. O preach (well, I mostly slept through that too)...then it was time to go. Mom said that we wouldn't be back for a whole week...


...that is, like, almost twice my lifespan away! I guess it isn't too long though...the last 10 days went so fast, I can wait another week! This adventure has been so fun...dad said he was going to take me to a very special place on Tuesday since he has the day off...he said something about reading and drinking coffee...we'll see what that is all about!






Until next time...cead mile failte!

3 comments:

Karen said...

She looks so teeny in that bouncy chair! It won't be long before she fills up the whole thing! Is she in preemie clothes? Tristan was for about 5 weeks (which seemed like 5 minutes)! Hope all is well...

Anonymous said...

You're Daddy is a nut! When can I come see you again? I need my Teagan fix. Love you
Aunt Leslie

The Gang's Momma! said...

Sounds like a great holiday weekend. So, wanna hang at Starbucks together? Mommy & I are feeling a wee bit lost today (See her blog post "Can't Fight This Feeling . . .")and I thought maybe I could take her out for a while. Call me!

Baby Blue Eyes