Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Adventure Continues!

Well this week I started to play a little soccer...


...dad said I might be the best he has ever seen...we even got a chance to talk a little strategy and discuss my future college options.


He said I should stay home and play for a local school so we could spend lots of time together. One of the ways we spend time together is hanging out at the local starbucks...dad got a venti skim decaf latte and I got 4 shots of espresso...


...I thought that stuff would help me stay awake!

Saturday night, mom and dad took me to the Scottish-Irish festival...it was a lot of fun. We saw dogs and people wearing strange outfits and all sorts of meats that mom would never eat and even heard some fun music! Here is a picture of us at the festival:
Well, later in the week we went to church again...what a fun time that was! Here is my first time in a dress!

Then on Monday, some friends from the Pastor's College visited...


Then Monday night Uncle Jim, Aunt Tami, Jimmy and Cody visited...


With all of this fun, dad was beat...


...but I was ready to keep partying...let's see what next week holds! I hear that Grandma and Grandpa are coming as well as Uncle Karl, Aunt Quinn and the Dyrli boys...all the way from New England! What a fun life I have!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Teagan, you are so cute! And your mom does not look at all like she just gave birth to you! Hope you are still eating lots and lots (I'm sure you are)! Can't wait to meet you...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend! Oh-looking forward to seeing your parents and everyone else too!
Love you!
Aunt Leslie

The Gang's Momma! said...

Omigosh, you had me laughing out loud tonite! How cute are you in that little soccer onesie. And the dress? Don't even get me started on the dress!

Can't wait to hold you and kiss you and snuggle you this weekend. You should warn Daddy and Mommy that you'll just see them later - there's gonna be lots of loving arms to give them a break. Maybe they can have you back sometime on Sunday?!