Monday, August 27, 2007

What a Weekend!

Well...what a weekend I had...after catching some zzz's, I asked mommy and daddy if they could invite some friends over to visit...so I partied all day Saturday and Sunday...it was great! Just look at all the friends I got to meet!



There were more too...plus, I got to meet more family...apparently, dad said, they will be my future babysitters, and they said they'd do it for free...what nice family I have.



Mom and dad said that there were more that I haven't even met yet...there's Uncle Mike, and Aunt Holly and Ryan, and there's Jessica all from Maryland...plus there's a whole bunch of Norwegians from New England...Uncle Karl and Aunt Quinn...plus Kristian, and Erik and Ethan and Seth...those sound like Viking names!

After all of that, I was tired again...so I slept...



and slept...



and I had some other business to take care of...


I was finally ready for my first doctor appointment. I got checked out, and by God's grace, I was totally fine...nothing abnormal except my dad...I even gained some weight! Mommy was really happy about that since she has been working so hard to keep me fed. Thanks Mommy! I love you.
Well, I am getting tired again, so I think I will go lay in my crib and look cute so daddy gets all googlie eyed again...he's a softie!









3 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

And now Daddy understands how crazy Aunt Tracy is about all her kids and her nieces and nephews - big puddles of mush and lots of huggies and kissies :) No wonder she's teary-eyed so often, huh?

Anonymous said...

It's good you recognize now that your father is the abnormal one and your mother is the normal one. Somehow you should be very balanced! Love you!! See you soon!

Aunt Leslie

Karen said...

She is so sweet. I am so excited feeding is going so well (and a little jealous)! Glad all is going so great. See you soon