Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally, Some Warm Weather...

Today was such a nice day--the sun was shining and the birds were going "tweet, tweet." Mommy had been telling me since Wednesday that we would go for a walk on Friday. Well, the day finally came...it was today! Mommy got out my stroller, and we took off through the neighborhood.

We saw pretty flowers and trees, heard lots of birds and even saw some puppies! On our way back to the house, we stopped at the neighborhood playground. It's a new playground, so Mommy and I wanted to check it out. We were hoping that there would be some swings, but there weren't any. The playground does have three slides, though. Mommy took me down the little one and the middle-sized one. It was fun! I didn't want to leave, but Mommy said we could come back another time with Daddy...

Me at the Bottom of a Slide

Climbing up the Stairs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Teagan! Rascal does too. :-)