Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I had a fun Easter this year. The whole weekend was filled with activities. First, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit on Friday. It was great to see them again. Then, on Saturday I went to an Easter egg hunt. It was fun to find eggs and then open them up to find CANDY! Mommy even let me eat some! I woke up on Sunday and found an Easter basket on my highchair...Daddy and Mommy got me some eggs and presents. We then went to chuch, and I got to wear one of the dresses Grandmom got me. I got to wear my new sandals too!

I didn't think things could get much better...but I found out there were more activities. Daddy, Mommy and I went to Uncle Paul and Aunt Leslie's house and got to make homemade pasta for dinner. It was so good! I had 3 helpings! Then for dessert my cousin Sarah made homemade soft ice cream to go along with the brownies that Aunt Leslie made. I couldn't have asked for a better meal! Mommy even let me eat the brownie and ice cream all by myself! I had 2 servings of that too!

Mommy got some pictures of me at the egg hunt and in my Easter dress:





1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

So cute! I love your dress, hunny!

And where are the pictures of you with pasta sauce all over yourself?!

Let's play soon, okay?