Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well, another Christmas has come and gone. I had fun visiting with family and keeping busy. I spent Christmas morning in MD with Grandmom and Granddad and then spent New Year's with Grandma and Grandpa in PA.

Daddy and Mommy took lots of pictures. Here are just a few:

I got a lot of nice presents! Thanks everyone! Did you notice my cool Elmo slippers and my Elmo Car?! I've had so much fun riding my car and saying "weeee!" as I glide across the floor!
I hope you all have a Happy 2009!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had fun with you at Christmas this year, Teagan! It was funny to watch you open your presents...one little piece of wrapping paper at a time (and you had to make sure every piece went into the trashbag)!

Those are cool slippers, aren't they?