Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow

Hi everyone! I'm sorry it's been so long since my last blog entry. I was sick 2 weeks ago, and Mommy was sick last week. We're both feeling better now.

We got some big news right around Christmas...Mommy is going to have a baby, which means I'm going to be a big sister! I'm not really sure what that means, but it sounds exciting! I'm going to be a big helper when the baby comes...I've been practicing with my baby dolls. (I'll have to get Mommy to take some pictures of me with my babies...)

Today has been a fun day...it has been snowing most of the day! I've been able to watch the snow falling from the big window in the living room! I think Finnie was a little jealous that I was in his spot, but I let him join me too! I hope it keeps snowing so I can go outside and play in it...I haven't been able to do that yet! Daddy said that there probably won't be enough snow. Oh well! Maybe we'll get a big snow storm soon...

I've had a good time just watching the snow from our warm house!




5 comments:

Karen said...

Ooh, how exciting! Teagain, you will love being a big sister. I love being a big brother and I think it's prett much the same. You'll get to play with all your old toys again!

So, are you going to teach the baby to write a blog like you do or let him or her share yours? Interesting!

Hope I see you soon,
Love Tristan

Karen said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong... I am not as advanced as you and am only now learning how to write!

Love Tristan

The Gang's Momma! said...

Hey there girly! We've missed you and your sweet smile so much. We're hoping that everyone here and at your house stays well enough for a visit soon ;) Aidan sends her love and hugs - she's busy "on the phone" with "Grandpa" right now (not for real, but she sure pretends to talk up a storm!) :) Hugs and kisses and see you soon?!

Debbie said...

Oh Teagan! Such big news! We are so excited to hear about the new baby. Do you know when your little brother or sister plans to make their appearance? We are hoping we get to see your Mommy & Daddy when they are here in April.

Love,
the Partlows

Teagan Siobhan said...

The baby should be here right around my 2nd birthday. I can't wait!