Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New York City

Yesterday, Mommy, Daddy and I and some friends went to New York to see the giant Christmas tree and all the lights and decorations. It was a busy and fun day! It all started by driving to Princeton, NJ and getting on the train to go into the city. The train went very fast, and before I knew it we were there looking at all the tall buildings!

Our first stop was at the Empire State Building...now that's a tall one!


We saw a lot of Christmas trees and blinking lights, but there was one tree that was bigger and brighter than all the rest. It was so big that the whole tree wouldn't fit in our pictures!


At ToysRUs, I got to meet Geoffrey. He was a little scary! I had more fun playing with the Leap Frog toys...

At FAO Schwartz, I got to see the BIG piano...

...and Devon, Morgan and Tamsin even got to play on it!

We were able to see so much! I'm glad I didn't take a nap because I didn't want to miss anything. And can you believe it was 62 degrees on December 15th?! That was nice!

I can't wait to go back to NYC next year!

No comments: