Wednesday, September 3, 2008

When will I get a phonecall?

I'm waiting for the day when someone calls our house and wants to talk to ME. Mommy and Daddy get phonecalls everyday. Why can't I? I can say "Hello" you know...and I've been practicing. Every time I see the phone or hear it ring I say "hello" and wave. I know what to do...

I got a toy phone for my birthday from Mommy and Daddy...they know I love phones. It's fun to play with, but I know it's not the REAL thing. I try to play with their phones whenever I get a chance. Mommy took some pictures of me today with a phone:

I was waiting for it to ring so I could answer it and hear a voice coming from inside...
It didn't ring!
If any of you want to give me a call, I'd love to talk to you. The only problem now is that Daddy and Mommy keep the phones up high, and I can't reach them! I'll have to figure out a way around that...I'm a pretty good climber...I could probably reach at least one of them if I try hard enough!


1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Just you wait! Aunt Tracy is flying to China to get your cousin and I'll bet that soon we'll be buggin' the two of you to GET OFF THE PHONE ALREADY :) I can just see it now :)