Saturday, August 25, 2007

Welcome to the Adventure!

05.45...23 Aug 2007...breath number 1.

That's how it started...after 9 months of God's formative hand inside of mommy, I made my entrance at a hair under 6 pounds and 2 hairs over 19 inches...with very little hair to spare.

Here I am after saying hi to the parental unit...though you might not be able to read my lips...I am asking for a warm blanket.





Not long after, I got to greet mommy properly.



She did such an incredible job...and I was so happy to look at her face...just look how beautiful she is...you can see why I wanted to look at her!



I look forward to many years with mommy.

I got some visitors pretty early...they waited all night for me to show up. I was glad to see them!



I had plenty of other visitors stop by...uncles and aunts and grandparents...so many faces to meet and to thank for all the prayers. I am looking forward to getting to know all of them...what a blessing that God dropped me into this family!





I wanted to get home right away, so after 1 day at Chestnut Hill Hospital, I got into my carseat and headed home.




I slept soundly the whole way!




Then I slept soundly as soon as we got home...




I have been sleeping pretty soundly since.










I have had many visitors come by to say hi...it has been great to meet my church family.



I even got to meet this one character that seems a bit different than the rest of my new friends...he was the only one to greet me with a lick...I think I will like him.








Well, I am tired and hungry, and I think I need a new nappy...plus daddy wants to stare at me and with all of that business, it may not be wise to keep typing...it takes a really long time to type with such small fingers...so I will go back to sleep now.


Hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest! Can't wait to see you again!! Love you LOTS! Aunt Leslie

The Gang's Momma! said...

Welcome to the family - we love you and can't wait to cuddle and snuggle and hug and kiss. And introduce you to all of Keith Urban's greatest hits! You are gonna love coming to Aunt Tracy's to play :) <3

VikingClanEnMass said...

Welcome to the world, can't wait to see ya!

Grandparents said...

We waited 9 months for your arrival Teagan. You are so tiny and so adorable. We got to hold you right after your were born. Looking forward to seeing you again on Thursday.
Love & Hugs
Grandmom & Granddad
xxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo

Gram&Gramp said...

You are so cute. You're name is bigger than you are, but you'll grow into it. We love you already. So, what do you want for Christmas?
Love Gram and Gramp