Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Vacation at the Beach

I had a great beach vacation last week! The week was filled with lots of activities. I went to the beach, of course, but also went to the pool, a waterpark, the boardwalk and some great restaurants! We had incredible weather too...it was sunny every day!

My favorite things over the week were going on the big slide with Daddy at the waterpark, going on the rides at Rehoboth and playing in the sand at the beach. I also liked going in the ocean with my sister, but she didn't like it too much. She cried when we put her in the water and in the sand. We did have fun together in the pool, though. I hope she likes the beach when she gets bigger.

We got so many pictures of our time. I'll show you some of my favorites.


Thanks Grandmom and Granddad for a fun vacation! I can't wait until next year!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you at the beach! You are such a sweet girl! I love you!

Aunt Patti

Teagan Siobhan said...

I had fun with you too, Aunt Patti! Love you and see you soon!

Grandmom said...

What a fun time we all had down OC. You kept us laughing with all your little antics. I love you!

Grandmom

Teagan Siobhan said...

I'm always happy to entertain you, Grandmom! Love you too!