Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm 3!

I had another birthday this week and turned 3 years old! It's been taking some practice for me to show everyone how old I am. Here's how I do it...


Mommy keeps telling me that I need to do it a different way, but this has been working fine for me...everybody knows what number I'm holding up!

My little sister had a great 1-year birthday party on Sunday. We had a lot of fun watching her eat her cake. Everyone told me that she didn't have as much fun eating her cake as I did. Daddy had to take me into the pool to clean off at my party! Liadan was a lot more neat than I was.


I got a lot of nice presents for my birthday. I'm so thankful for wonderful family and friends. Two of my favorite presents were a princess dress up set and a Dora backpack. I've been playing a lot with them and all of my other gifts.


Thank you everyone for making my 3rd birthday special!




No comments: