Thursday, February 12, 2009

Videos of ME

Mommy got some new videos of me today that I want to show you. The first video is of me spiking my football...Mommy taught me how to do that today, and it is so fun! The second video is of me telling Mommy what I really want this summer. Check them out:








I'm so funny, aren't I?! I wish Mommy would take more videos of me...I should just learn how to use the camera myself and set it up in my room. I bet I could get enough videos to do at least 1 blog entry a day! The only problem then would be figuring out how to get Mommy to let me use the computer that much...


1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

How fun! Aidan was sitting on my lap, laughing right along with you! You two are gonna have so much fun together over the years, giggling together ;0