Friday, February 20, 2009

My Big Girl Room

Daddy and Mommy set up my "big girl" room this week. I love it! Right now I only get to play in the room, but pretty soon I'll be able to sleep in my big girl bed! Daddy said I can sleep there when I don't have to wear diapers anymore. I say let's get moving on the potty training!

Even if it takes a while, it's nice to have more space to put my toys and books. I have 2 rooms right now! I've been having fun putting my babies to sleep in the bed...

Here I am in my bed for the first time:


And here are some pictures of my room:



2 comments:

Karen said...

It's so cute! Great job Mom and Dad. I had never thought about one of the benefits of a toddler bed being that she can jump right out and go potty! Oops, too late Tristan's in a twin! Potty training is slow going around here but I've heard that's typical for boys... come on Spring so we can run around in undies outside!!!

Anonymous said...

You new room is so cute. What a big girl you are getting to be. Looking forward to seeing you in a few days.
Love & Hugs,
Grandmom