Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cookies!

This year we got to decorate giant snowmen cookies and other sugar cookies that Aunt Leslie made. All of the cousins who live in Lansdale got together for a decorating party. Even the aunts and uncles got in on the action.

I was so excited to decorate my cookie!

But I was even more excited to eat it!

I think Daddy was the most excited, though! He was proud of his Leprechaun snowman...


Here's the one Mommy made...



Here are the cousins decorating their cookies...


And here are the finished products...



We all had a lot of fun that day...who wouldn't have fun with all that sugar?! I hope this becomes a new tradition in our family...





3 comments:

Aunt Patti said...

That looked like a lot of fun, and your cookie looked the yummiest!

Jill said...

Are you still making Christmas cookies, Teagan? How about St. Patty's day cookies? If you make some, Rachel would like one! :)

hapi said...

Hi Teagan Siobhan, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!