Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Fun

On Monday we went to the Christmas tree farm to cut down our tree. I got to play in the snow while Daddy looked for the perfect tree for our family. It was fun, but it was very cold and MUDDY! Mommy had to carry Liadan in her carseat because we couldn't take the stroller in the mud...

Here I am playing the snow. I loved making snowballs and carrying them around with me...



Here I am with Liadan:


Daddy cutting down our tree:


Daddy and me after he tied the tree to the top of our van:


That night, after a family dinner, we went to Peddler's Village to see the lights and the gingerbread house display. The village was decorated with all kinds of lights. I even got to touch some of them!


We got to see the gingerbread houses inside the gazebo:

Mommy told me they were made out of cookies, so I decided that I wanted to try some. But I couldn't get over the wall!


Well, it was worth a try! Daddy already got me a cookie at Starbucks anyway!
Here I am in front of some of the lights:

What an exciting day! We get to decorate our tree tomorrow! I can't wait! Christmastime is such a fun time!




2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

It all looks so fun. We are doing our tree hunt tomorrow (Thurs.) and decorating on Friday. Can't wait to see you this weekend and give you both big hugs.

Love you sweetie.

Grandmom said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun.Grandmom was having fun down in Disney World with tempertures in the eighties. Some day we will take you there, you'll love it.