Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our Vacation at the Lake

We had another fun week this week...we went to Keuka Lake in NY with Daddy's family. The water there was very nice, but I only got to stick my feet in. That's okay because I had a good time just looking out at the water and watching everyone swim. The lake was so much calmer than the ocean!

Daddy took me down to the shore and on the dock by Grandpa's boat.

That's where I got to watch my cousins swim.



Daddy also took me on the hammock. I had fun relaxing and swinging back and forth!

It was great being able to spend some time with the boys. I hadn't seen them since Christmas...but I get to see them again next week when we go to MA...Yay!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great vacation! I had a lot of fun with you at the cabin!


2 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

That looks like such fun. Those Norwegians are a great crowd to hang with, aren't they? :)

Glad you had fun - we need to see you soon, we've missed you!

Anonymous said...

I wish we were all back there. Oh such much fun to have you all there. Love